Makeup Social's Elite Fan Reviews: AVEENO

Posted by Ori on 4/23/2013
About a month ago, Makeup Social partnered with Aveeno to allow some of the Makeup Social (MUS) members to try out the new 'Positively Radiant' product range. These products included the Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Scrub, Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer and the Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Cleanser. 

We had 5 beautiful members who became MUS's elite beauty fan and here are their reviews of the products they had tried. 

WHAT DID OUR ELITE BEAUTY FANS HAVE TO SAY?

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Scrub

Bailey's profile:
Age: 22
Skin Type: Dry
Sensitive Skin: Yes

What do you love about this product?
I love the fresh scent and texture.

What do you not like about this product?
It broke me out with small under the skin pimples across my forehead.

Additional Comments:
I liked the scrub as a whole, unfortunately my skin is too sensitive.





Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser

Alana's profile:
Age: 18
Skin Type: Oily
Sensitive Skin: Yes

What do you love about this product?
Only good things to say about this product! The packaging was beautiful and even the product had a shine throughout it. The scent was also really refreshing and not too strong. The actual cleanser went on really smoothly and you could tell it wasn't being harsh on my skin, I loved that it was oil-free and it didn't leave my skin feeling tight or squeaky. Immediately after use my skin felt incredibly smooth. I was worried that because I have acne-prone skin it would irritate it, but not at all! It was such a great change from my boring cetaphil and I will continue to use it.

What do you not like about this product?
I'm struggling to think of any cons! I loved absolutely loved this product.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer


Wenjing's profile:

Age: 23
Skin Type: Combination
Sensitive Skin: No


What do you love about this product?
Sun protection (SPF15) is a plus, the medium shade is a perfect match for me. It feels light on the skin and doesn't have that greasy residue layer of most moisturisers, which keeps my pores happy as they can breath!


What do you not like about this product?
Just don't feel comfortable having a layer of sparkles on my face from those very fine glitter like "light reflecting minerals" in the product. This is a thick formula, that dries quickly so you have to work quickly otherwise it clumps up, just like rubbing dried flour dough off your skin

Additional Comments:
Application with a brush gives a streak free, air brush like even finish but it deposits more glitter, thus the skin looks shiny/oily. I recommend applying with fingertips for a less shiny finish, as some glitters gets caught in the friction ridges of your fingers.


Just wanted to say thank you for everyone who participated and I can't wait to host our next elite beauty fan giveaway.

Ori x