Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Pads

Posted by Ori on 8/04/2013 with No comments
Hi everyone!

Thought I would do a quick post today about a new product that I have discovered last week that got me quite excited - the Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti- Ageing Pads.

The Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti- Ageing Pads contains retinoid that promises to deliver a diminished look of wrinkles and skin discolouration. I was most interested in this product because I've been reading a lot about retinol and how it can do wonders for dull skin but at the same time I've heard bad reviews on how it can cause irritation. With the Philosophy Miracle Worker, they have stated in addition to it's anti-ageing effects, it will minimize the risk of irritation associated with retinols, which in my eyes is exactly what I've been looking for!

So I am asking my fellow readers, have you tried this product before and what are your thoughts on it?

Categories: