MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow (Neutral) Palette

Posted by Ori on 11/18/2011
My Top 4 MAC Neutral Eyeshadows 



There are so many M.A.C. neutral colours out there these days that it's so hard to decide which ones are good to buy. As a neutral eyeshadow fanatic and a M.A.C. cosmetics fan, I thought it would only be suitable if I shared what I think is the the TOP 4 most essential MAC neutral E/S's for the perfect MAC Neutral Eyeshadow Palette



4. Bronze 
(Golden brown with golden bronze shimmer )

Good to be applied on the crease to increase the depth of the eye or on the lid as a base.


3. Satin Taupe
(Midtone beige with gold reflects)

Can be used to build depth to the eye, applied more on the crease.

2. Brule
(Soft muted creamy-beige)


Can be used as a matte hi-lighter for the brow or as base on the lid.


1. Woodwinked
(Warm antique gold)


Can be used on the middle of the lid to give that extra pop to the eyes!

M.A.C. eyeshadow singles = $33 (AUD) $15 (US)
M.A.C eyeshadow pro palette refill pan = $26 (AUD) $11.50 (US)

There are definitely a few more that I haven't mentioned that I feel are good but these are definitely the top 4 that I would use over and over again. These shadows can be de-potted and be placed in a magnetic palette that M.A.C. offers in their M.A.C. pro stores. 


M.A.C Pro Palette Eyeshadow x 4
 $10.00 (AUD) 
$7.00 (US) 

xx.
Categories: