My Vaseline Winter skin savers

Posted by Ori on 8/07/2012
My skin has been acting up lately, especially my hands and legs from the windy weather. My hands are particularly dry all the time- I've been on the search for a good hand cream for a few months now. I was lucky enough to have recently been introduced to the Vaseline skincare range and I thought I would share with you my favourite products from the line.


My top two favourites were the:
1. Vaseline Deep Conditioning Body Lotion with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E
2. Vaseline Hand and Nail conditioning lotion


The Vaseline healthy hand & nail conditioning lotion claims to soften hands and strengthen nails by 50%. I have been using this product for about two weeks and so far I quite like it. The consistency of the product is more on the light side of the thick hand cream spectrum but serves as an advantage as the product absorbs into the skin quite nicely.

Pros:
Leaves the hand soft after applying
Absorbs very quickly
Non greasy feeling
Pleasant smell
Affordable

Cons:
Requires frequent applications to make my skin super soft
Packaging issues
( You can easily over squeeze the bottle and too much of the product comes out, I end up wasting a lot of product.)

Overall Rating: 7/10
I will continue to use the product  when my hands need a little hydration pick me up. I think that it's not a bad product considering that it's really affordable and does it's job!


This was by far hands down my favorite body lotion out of the Vaseline Body Skincare range. I apply this immediately after the shower so my skin soaks this all up straight away. The consistency of the lotion is somewhat thick, however not as thick as some other creams. 

Pros:
Smells nice - like cocoa butter
Affordable
Leaves the skin feeling smooth and gets rid of dry spots
Non Greasy
Absorbs quickly

Cons:
Not extremely moisturizing as it requires me to apply twice a day for full effect.

Overall Rating: 8/10
I would buy this product myself  when I run out of this one.I really enjoy using this product because overall it  solves my scaly winter skin problems and keeps my legs hydrated throughout winter.





You can find more information on the Vaseline Skincare Range through this link.


 http://test.skimlinks.com