Youtube - Skin79 Super+ BB Cream (Pink Label) Youtube Review

Posted by Ori on 8/30/2012
ULTA Beauty

I recently bought the Skin79 Super+ BB Cream (Pink Label) at Blush Cosmetics here in Sydney, Australia. After hearing all the hype about it online, I finally caved in and got the Skin79 BB Cream. 

You can check out what my thoughts are in the video below! 


( p.s. I know, I've started my own channel now :O)





 Comes out a bit ashy... but it does blend into your skin tone later.

What products I'm wearing in the video:
Face:
Skin79 Hot Pink Super+ BB Cream
Sukin Daily Moisturizer
NARS Orgasm Blush

Eyes"
MAC Eyebrow Crayon in Lingering
Maybelline False Lash Effect Mascara
MAC in Cork e/s
Dollywink liquid eyeliner in black
Dollywink pencil eyeliner in dark brown

Lips:
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Blast (my new favourite!)