Glam Glow Mud Mask Review - Best Mask Ever!

Posted by Ori on 7/16/2013

Glam Glow Mud Mask Review - Best Mask Ever!

My favorite and best mud mask to clear acne.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with everyone a recent beauty must have of mine and that is the Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment. I got this beauty in the US when I stumbled upon it at the Sephora store. It was really pricey but I decided to get it after hearing all the rave reviews on the Makeup Social beauty community

The company, Glam Glow claims that this product will help with fine lines and wrinkles, minimise pores, fight follicle bacteria and moisture and stimulate skin collagen. 



My Glam Glow Procedure:
Step 1: Rinse and Cleanse my face with my favourite Neutrogena Clean & Clear cleanser. (You can see in the photo below that my pores are quite large.)


Step 2: Apply the Glam Glow Super Mud treatment with my fingers and spread the product out evenly on my skin.



Step 3: Let the Glam Glow dry on my face and see how it works on the troubled areas of your skin.


Step 4: Rinse the product off and pat dry. 

Step 5: Enjoy beautiful and glowing skin!

My final thoughts and review:

Pros:
-I really loved the minty feeling on the skin when you apply it.
-I love how it minimises my pores.
-The consistency is smooth and easy to apply.
-It brighten's my skin and complexion.

Cons:
-Packaging is small and doesn't contain a fair amount of product. I feel that I have to use this product sparingly.
-Cost of this item is expensive.

Overall Rating: 8.5/10
I would still continue using this product because it does do wonders for my skin, however I am not sure if I can afford to continuously purchase this product since it is so pricey.

Has anyone used this before and what's your experience and thoughts on it?

Ori x